- Experts’ seminar on evidence-based development of serious games
- Professional development for schools and education professionals
- eConfidence at the Innovation Centres meeting in Castilla y Leon (Spain)
- eConfidence project partners at the Spanish Education week - AULA
- eMadrid seminar and eConfidence
Educational benefits of eConfidence serious games
We just published an educational brief which outlines the concept of serious games and how they can support learning, with a focus on the two project's topics: bullying and safe use of the internet.