- eConfidence Results on the International Congress of Educational Sciences and Development
- Past and future activities on gamification for teachers and education professionals
- eConfidence pilot test results presented at the XXV International Congress on Learning
- Experts’ seminar on evidence-based development of serious games - 12 September
- Applying psychological principles in design of a serious anti-bullying game within eConfidence project
Expert's seminar - Evidence-based development of serious games for the educational sector: challenges and perspective12 September 2018
The seminar aims to create an open space of exchange, bringing together representatives of the relevant stakeholders in the field of games and serious games for educational purposes.
Contact us for more information and if you are interested in participating!